ATMVerify goes beyond simple check verification. ATMVerify gives your business the ability to determine the status of your customer/client's bank account in comprehensive real time. You get a response that could prevent you from the hassle of accepting a bad check. In real time, you have the ability to determine whether or not there is sufficient funds to cover the amount of the presented check. Knowledge is power, and ATMVerify empowers your company with the largest source of account information in the world!
Real Time Check Verification
- Eliminate bad checks anywhere they are accepted
- Three levels of verification
- Largest source of account information in the world
- Sub-five second response times
- Batch mode option for large volumes
At the status level of verification (Level 2), ATMVerify is able to verify accounting information at the beginning of that business day. Level 2 can verify an open valid account with positive funds.
If Level 2 verification is not possible for a particular account, ATMVerify can be set to query one or more of the largest negative databases of known bad check writers. This is the National Check Network which will check to see if the check writer has ever been queried for writing a fraudulent check.
ATMVerify Defines Adaptability
- Point-of-sale application
- Web based application
- Telephone based and anywhere else checking account verification capabilities are needed
- ATMVerify can be integrated with existing systems like shopping cart software
- ATMVerify works great with all JetChex products such as DirectBilling, SoftTerminal and VirtualTerminal
- Check acceptance at retail (point of sale)
- Bill pay (utilities, mortgage, insurance, etc.)
- Online orders
- Telephone or mail orders
- Collection agencies
- Credit Card Companies
- Auto Dealers
- Storage companies
- Leasing Companies
- And many more!
Do you need to start verifying accounts immediately? Call us today for an application 646-201-5372
*If you wish to use both ATMVerify™ and NCN, the ATMVerify verification will occur first and the NCN check will only be performed if the ATMVerify™ result is UNK. There is also a merchant configuration option that will force an NCN check for POS ATMVerify™ result as well. For this for option please contact jetCHEX customer service. (not declined)